android from 2.3.6 to 4.0

Abdou Abed

Estimable
Sep 6, 2014
hi guys..
i just wanted to ask. i have a galaxy young gt-s5360
if i upgraded it to the jelly bean 4.0.can i use the jelly bean's applicatins and games or it's just a hteme or somthing like that
and if the device will be slower or not

and thank you :)

Solution
If you update to the newer version, it should give a performance bump. You should also notice a battery improvement as 4 and onwards uses the battery more efficiently. Your current phone is a low end phone so I would upgrade but if you are unsure you can always do a backup and then upgrade. If you don't like it you can go back to the old version.

Superkoopatrooper

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013
You will be able to use the applications but games are more of a grey area. The chips in your phone have to be able to support the more advanced graphics api that have come about in the last handful of android updates. The new updates shouldn't have a negative performance hit either as they are tweaked to run on lower end phones now for emerging markets. If anything, everything should be more fluid. And most games should run fine.

If you update to the newer version, it should give a performance bump. You should also notice a battery improvement as 4 and onwards uses the battery more efficiently. Your current phone is a low end phone so I would upgrade but if you are unsure you can always do a backup and then upgrade. If you don't like it you can go back to the old version.

Solution