Android or Windows phone??!!

fatboyslimerr

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
Yes, make sure it has updates to the latest 4.4.2 Kitkat which is a substantial improvement over 4.3 Jelly Bean in terms of memory usage and background processes. Highly recommend the Moto G as a cheap and very fast option, also such a beautiful screen.

Haleemakhan42

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
Well many votes go with Android. I'd like to go with Windows Phone 8.1 with Cortana. Why not choose Windows Pone 8.1 this time, its getting all the rage. I'm planning to buy a Windows Phone this time. :)

Manolis T

Estimable
Feb 11, 2014
Android all the way.Android has a better UI and more apps.It also allows more customization(you can even change your android device to look like windows phone).As always this is your choice but since I have owned a windows phone(Not 8.1) it did not really have anything more unique to it.Also one thing to note is that you will find more phones that are running android.

cookiebowz

Estimable
Apr 14, 2014

I would like to point out that windows phone have all the "standard" apps needed. But ye, if your looking for a device that has X million different flashligt apps, X million different calculator apps, then yes go for android.

Windows phone is as easy to use as android, if not even more user friendly than android in my opinion.

Shalini Sharma

Estimable
May 26, 2014
Android Open source operating system
Android offers more flexibility with its apps
Android is very often to sharing data

Windows close source operating system
Windows and iOS supports it own application.

So, I think android is best comparison to windows.

Yakutsk

Estimable
May 27, 2014
I use w8 phone (lumia 720) . Before I used to android. So I can make comparison.
W8
pros
Fast, smooth and battery life.
Cons
Less apps
Android
pros
More app
Cons
In time it might be slower Common uses Battery life