Solved! Android S6 wifi ask for password after reconnecting

kingceli

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017
On my Android S6, when I get home it automatically connects to the Wi-Fi but if I turn the WiFi off and turn back on it ask me for my password, also happens at work

Solution
It shouldn't ask for the password if you have set it to save the password once entered.

Unless, of course, your employer changes the password, or has their system set up to auto log out all devices. When can be done.

If you are saving the info and setting it to not 'forget' the log info, then talk to your companies techs about it.
It shouldn't ask for the password if you have set it to save the password once entered.

Unless, of course, your employer changes the password, or has their system set up to auto log out all devices. When can be done.

If you are saving the info and setting it to not 'forget' the log info, then talk to your companies techs about it.

Solution

kingceli

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017

no this isn't the issue, this happens at my home too. I'll come home with my wifi activated and it will auto connect, If for some reason I turn the wifi off (at work to get around blocked websites) when I reconnect it asks for password