android to mp3 transfer

Aug 8, 2018
I have an android powered HTC mobile. Can anyone tell me how to transfer audio to SanDisk mp3 player. I have the transfer cord.
Removed

Saga Lout

Olde English
What happens when you click on a MP3 track? There's no need to transfer anything because it plays MP3 as a default. It won't play a .WAV file. Just what are you looking to do? Clicking on Music will show tracks whether they are on the file system or teh SdCard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 0
daniel.avital62 Audio 1
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
B Audio 2
C Audio 6
M Audio 1
R Audio 2
M Audio 1
N Audio 4
W Audio 3
N Audio 2
N Audio 5
K Audio 3
M Audio 1
R Audio 2
U Audio 4
M Audio 1
henrytcasey Audio 2
M Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Help with sound Android box to sound system.
Question Airpods With android HELP
Solved! What's the best way to do wifi audio streaming without an Android/iOS device?
Solved! Roku tv and TCL Android phone mirror
Solved! How to hook up Samsung soundbar to rca tv and Android box...tv doesn't have a optical port..
Solved! Connecting old sony sound system to new tv with Android tv box
how to connect a tv without opt cable port as well as no hdmi output to a android box and sound bar
Solved! can I tranfer/download music from my Android phone to my portable Coby mp3 player?
I want a usable SPL (sound pressure level) meter app for my Android (OS 8 version) phone.
Cara setting Bluetooth sharp Aquos hmna ya ( disable BT smart setting for android sharp aquos )
How do I get my android to play mudic through car stereo with usb
I'm trying to connect my Philips TV(50PFL3108/98), and philips android box and Philips HTS5561 home theatre
How do I connect to my iHome Ip21? With my Android phone.
Android box running 7.1.2 - no option to select Optical Out?
Im looking for a x96mini android who has a optical link or toslink output to connect to a Bose Acousticmax?
I have otg adapter can I transfer song android phone to USB Sony mp3 walkman
Connecting android tv box to old home theatre system for surround sound
Vu 55 inch android tv connection with bose companion 5 speakers
Google's 4K Android TV Dongle Looks Ready to Battle Apple TV
How to transfer music from my Android phone to an MP3 player

ASK THE COMMUNITY