Solved! Android Touchscreen Failure

chrsram3

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017
My phone wont let me swipe the screen to enter the passcode. While my clock still updates the current time, same with my calender, my phone wont do anything else. Even my push notifications still display. I tried to reset but when i push the button nothing works. Please help me I’m desperate.

Solution
If you can get it to turn off (even if you have to wait for it to drain) then leave it off while charging. When it turns back on, if it was a temporary problem you should be good. If it continues to not let you do anything, then I would contact the manufacturer (if under warranty) or a local tech if not.

chrsram3

Prominent
Oct 1, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from chrsram3 : "Android Won’t Work"

I tried to swipe the screen to let me enter my passcode so i can be on my phone but it wont. I tried reseting it but when i try to touch the button it wont work. My clock, calender, reception, and battery life icons still function properly but nothing else does. What do i do?

If you can get it to turn off (even if you have to wait for it to drain) then leave it off while charging. When it turns back on, if it was a temporary problem you should be good. If it continues to not let you do anything, then I would contact the manufacturer (if under warranty) or a local tech if not.

Solution