android tv box question

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
does the android tv box allow me to watch free tv or is it just the kodi player and that addons you have to install to in kodi to get free tv?

also how can i watch free live sports on that android tv without making a user account or paying for anything.

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
No idea. I would assume some are ad-supported and some are paid for. Google "android box sports streaming" or something, looks like there's a variety of options.

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
No, the box itself doesn't magically give you free TV. You need to install something like Kodi + addons to get free streaming. Some of these addons are legal, some are not.

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011

lol i understand its not going to magically get me free tv, the addons that are legal do i have to pay for them or is 50/50? to stream live sports are those addons free? the addons that are free would they have advertising and subtitles in a language that is not selected by the user?

TJ Hooker

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
No idea. I would assume some are ad-supported and some are paid for. Google "android box sports streaming" or something, looks like there's a variety of options.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Perfect Stranger Streaming Video & TVs 2
ddk0014 Streaming Video & TVs 1
andymbarn Streaming Video & TVs 0
K Streaming Video & TVs 10
jetpacksam Streaming Video & TVs 0
F Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 0