Android with separate 'memory' option in gallery and different 'folders'

Thanda mango

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
Please suggest me an android set with the following features:

1) When I will open the 'gallery', I can see separate options for phone memory and external memory. And then I can choose any one of them. In maximum androids all the photos are saved in gallery but its not separately marked that, which ones are in Phone and which ones are in external. Even the songs and ringtones also are saved all in one app. But I dont want such. I want to enter either phone memory or external memory and then select photos or videos or songs whatever I want to access

2) Also, after entering any folder I can create any sub-folder at my own wish. Not according to the set's wish that, all of the songs would be 'folderized' according to the singers' names etc etc.

3) I need not to access separate apps for accessing musics, pdf's. All of them I can have in gallery in separate memory and specifies folders I've created

These all are available in samsung phone, but as the tizen store is not well equipped like google store for apps, I dont want to buy samsung. Pls help me to find an android of any USER-FRIENDLY set to have all the above facilities

Solution
After quite a bit of research on your question, I can find nothing that will give you all the options you are seeking.

In regard to question 1, there is no way to see which ones are internally stored and which are external via the installed gallery. I know of no app that does that, however that doesn't mean there isn't one. That would be your best option.

As to question 2, you can do this, via a computer, and then copy/move the files and folders over to the device/sd card. However, newer versions of google play take away your ability to view them that way. Which I find really frustrating. It has lead me to remove the updates to google play and work with the older version. There are also probably apps out there that will allow for...
After quite a bit of research on your question, I can find nothing that will give you all the options you are seeking.

In regard to question 1, there is no way to see which ones are internally stored and which are external via the installed gallery. I know of no app that does that, however that doesn't mean there isn't one. That would be your best option.

As to question 2, you can do this, via a computer, and then copy/move the files and folders over to the device/sd card. However, newer versions of google play take away your ability to view them that way. Which I find really frustrating. It has lead me to remove the updates to google play and work with the older version. There are also probably apps out there that will allow for keeping them the way you have ordered them.

And question 3, There is no way I know of to access all file types via one app. They use different programs, just like on a computer, so they can't be run by just one.

Now, you can consider rooting your device (do not do this if it is still under warranty, as it will void that warranty) which will give you a bit more access and control over the phones system, but that still will not give you the options you are seeking. For information on rooting and what you can do after please visit the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Just a side suggestion, for some of them at least, you could consider creating your own app or working with someone who does create them. Just a thought.

Solution