Status
Not open for further replies.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
But as with the game we still don't know;
* why are we rescuing the eggs?
* how the birds got their powers?
* how the pigs built these collapsible strutures and why they would want to sit underneath them?
Missed opprtunity by the writerss here to start wrapping up a few loose ends!

distanted

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
[citation][nom]mman74[/nom]Missed opprtunity by the writerss here to start wrapping up a few loose ends![/citation]
That'll be in the sequel: Angry Birds 2: Revenge of the Falcon

growup

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2011
we're missing an 18-wheeler going out of control and goes KRAAAWWWW!!!

Then a building collapses, someone jumps out of the way and goes WOOOOOSH KRAAAAW!

dillyflump

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
As much as I love Angry Birds it's still not a good as Worms. I miss those little pink guy screaming "INCOMMINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!" as they fly accross the screen.

freditoc

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
dillyflump, Totally agree with you. Worms will beat Angry Birds anytime! EA now has Worms for Android, dont know about support for Apple.

scrumworks

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
[citation][nom]dillyflump[/nom]As much as I love Angry Birds it's still not a good as Worms. I miss those little pink guy screaming "INCOMMINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!" as they fly accross the screen.[/citation]

Worms sucks. It was fun in the 90s, not anymore. Angry Birds is much more addictive game and has superb single player game experience. Worms is fun with 4 player hotseat multiplayer game. Single player in Worms is worthless and boring.

dragonsqrrl

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
LOL... looks like a Michael Bay movie. Although Rooster Teeth should really be a little more careful about injecting too much plot and character development into their film, all that thinking almost threw me into a coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.