Angry Birds Coming to Consoles and TV Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Eugh, I hate this game. It's based too much on chance to actually be enjoyable. There's only so much skill that you can use. If they added in target tracer trails or an easy mode with an unlimited number of birds then it would be bearable. There are a tonne of far more enjoyable puzzle games on the iPhone or Android.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
I'm highly anticipating this title on a console.
I'm highly anticipating it selling next to nothing when they try to enter a real gaming market, just like hit flash games have done when ported to console in the past. It will prove that these silly app games can't compare to console titles.
Angry Birds is a one hit wonder that they're already milking to death. A film, TV? What is it going to be, a sitcom?

firebee1991

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
Love this game on my iPod touch, my HTC Hero is too slow to run it, but I really can't see myself playing it on anything bigger than a smartphone.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
The only thing I remember about Angry Birds is that the developer had a hissy fit against Microsoft at one point. That made me disappointed as to the character of the guy.

rykh

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2009
Free on Android
$0.99 on iphone

Estimates
800 MS points ($10)
PSN $10

Just like plants versus zombies it will be over priced.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
Its fun, its addicting, its cute, and its all ages. There's action, there's strategy, and there's even story along with LOLs.

Its Classic like a Tetris or PacMan but at the same time modern with physics of how the towers collapse.

its part skill, part luck.

GO Angry Birds GO! best original yet simple game since Braid

G

Braid is original. So is World of Goo. Angry Birds? Not so much. It's a combination of Worms, Lemmings, and well, QBasic Gorillas.

Status
Not open for further replies.