Angry Birds Go Will Be Rovio's Kart Racing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamadev

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
I can't knock this.

They have a greatly successful franchise and they should keep pumping out the titles while people are still enjoying them and willing to pay for them.

I don't play Angry birds at all since the original release but from what I have seen none of their angry birds/bad pigs titles have been particularly bad so far so good luck to them.

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
I'm a sucker for cart racing games... I'm interested to see what special moves each type one will be able to do. I also want to race as a pig. the King pig.

Spooderman

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
I don't understand why this franchise is so successful. I tried the first game and I found it to be boring and repetitive.

Bloob

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
I don't understand why this franchise is so successful. I tried the first game and I found it to be boring and repetitive.
It's fast, easy, innocent fun. The first game also came out rather early in the smartphone era, when there was less competition and had somewhat addicting gameplay, while being highly polished. Mobile market is also one, where getting your name out gives huge benefits because people do not want to shuffle through the store, but would rather try out something they already know something about.

Status
Not open for further replies.