Angry Birds is the Most Downloaded PSN Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I didn't buy it on the >PSN but I got it for free on my phone ;P

bloodlust22

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2008
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]Crazy, what is this Angry Birds you Speak of!"[/citation]

It is this horrible, repetitive game that serves no purpose but to entertain a child for about 4 minutes before becoming so boring you'd rather blow your brains out then continue playing. Worst part of it all is this game seems to have some sort a mind trance which turns people into thinking this game is good.

pabeader

Distinguished
May 3, 2010
Angry Birds is one of the best dollar/fun games for the PSP. It works great with the analog stick. Just remember that you can launch the bird by pressing the X button. That way you don't lose the angle you are aiming for.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]bloodlust22[/nom]It is this horrible, repetitive game that serves no purpose but to entertain a child for about 4 minutes before becoming so boring you'd rather blow your brains out then continue playing. Worst part of it all is this game seems to have some sort a mind trance which turns people into thinking this game is good.[/citation]
It's just what wikipedia says also :) :)
(or should say)

oncall

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
[citation][nom]bloodlust22[/nom]It is this horrible, repetitive game that serves no purpose but to entertain a child for about 4 minutes before becoming so boring you'd rather blow your brains out then continue playing. Worst part of it all is this game seems to have some sort a mind trance which turns people into thinking this game is good.[/citation]

You seem angry. Maybe we can make that a new game "Angry forum junkies" :)

jgalecio

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
I just downloaded this for my daughter and what a waste of $4. Its in 480P for Gods sake WTF!!?! $4 you can atleast update it to 1080P you blood sucking monkey bats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS