Anonymous Attacks Nazis in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
but will be filing charges against the attackers. NPD considers hacking to be "criminal behavior", the speaker said.

And nazi propaganda ISN'T Criminal in germany? Somebody's got its head lose or something

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I think it is sort of amusing that Anonymous leaks information regarding this and the NPD start shaking in fear. How could one claim their ideology is the correct path and the turn around and be cowards about it? If they truly believed their path is right Anonymous wouldn't have had to leak information on individuals and companies in the first place.

rawful

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
I was all for Anonymous and their activities, but this is just silly. Take down the banks and the corporations. Use your skills to actually do good, and help fix the system. Release the confidential information you obtain, show the world what the governments are really up to.

darasen

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2005
I find it very telling that Tom's reports when this group does something people may like. Yet, they completely passed on reporting when the group was posting private information about police officers putting the officers and their families in potential danger.

rawful

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
[citation][nom]darasen[/nom]I find it very telling that Tom's reports when this group does something people may like. Yet, they completely passed on reporting when the group was posting private information about police officers putting the officers and their families in potential danger.[/citation]

They did report on when Anonymous released that information, as I recall. I disagree with their reasoning for that attack, they had far better causes to take on, and better targets than the police who have to enforce the laws that are made by crooked politicians.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]rawful[/nom]I was all for Anonymous and their activities, but this is just silly. Take down the banks and the corporations. Use your skills to actually do good, and help fix the system. Release the confidential information you obtain, show the world what the governments are really up to.[/citation]

This is a political party within Germany while they may not hold any power now who says they do not later? Exposing this now can help avoid future problems. Surely you don't need a history lesson on what the Nazi's did last time?

On another note I checked out that website and was surprised to see quite a bit of Spanish names on the list, can anyone explain that to me?

G

Nazi Propaganda is an offense in germany.
But the NPD doesn't say things like "F*ck this race, f*ck that race, we are the superior race, Hitler is the shit".
That is... not officially. Many of the members are known neo Nazis.
And because of this and different other incidents, the party is under constant observation.

Every year they are trying to ban the NPD... with no success yet.

Luckily the NPD is quite fragile on the inside with a lot of groups going different ways.

Netherscourge

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
Finally - Anonymous gets their priorities straight.

Attack NAZIS, not videogame fans.

Sheesh - wonder why it took them so long to go after a REAL cause instead of just ticking off videogame fans.

They should go after pedophile sites next, IMO.

TheCapulet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]Netherscourge[/nom]Finally - Anonymous gets their priorities straight.Attack NAZIS, not videogame fans.Sheesh - wonder why it took them so long to go after a REAL cause instead of just ticking off videogame fans.They should go after pedophile sites next, IMO.[/citation]
They already did. Toms reported on it last month or so.

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
[citation][nom]rawful[/nom]Take down the banks and the corporations.[/citation]

I will never understand you people with that mentality. If you don't have money in a bank you hate, sit down and STFU. Likewise, if you aren't an investor in stocks in a corporation you hate, sit down and STFU. Those entities aren't there for YOUR pleasure. They are there for THEMSELVES and their investors. I also find it humorous how you people love to buy the products and services from those big old evil corporations. Watching the OWS moonbats text on their iPhones and Droids and then bitch about the so-called "greed" of corporations is a sight to behold.

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]rawful[/nom]I was all for Anonymous and their activities, but this is just silly. Take down the banks and the corporations. Use your skills to actually do good, and help fix the system. Release the confidential information you obtain, show the world what the governments are really up to.[/citation]

So let me get this right, you think it is silly for Anonymous to attack certified assholes as apposed to disrupting business for banks and corporations. You do know that the cost of the damages to business and banks gets passed down to the consumer right? How is this helpful?

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]10tacle[/nom]I will never understand you people with that mentality. If you don't have money in a bank you hate, sit down and STFU. Likewise, if you aren't an investor in stocks in a corporation you hate, sit down and STFU. Those entities aren't there for YOUR pleasure. They are there for THEMSELVES and their investors. I also find it humorous how you people love to buy the products and services from those big old evil corporations. Watching the OWS moonbats text on their iPhones and Droids and then bitch about the so-called "greed" of corporations is a sight to behold.[/citation]

Exactly, kind of like how the band Rage against the Machine music was released by Sony Records. lol. These are businesses that sell products and services that you purchased because you feel that it is worth the money at the time of purchase. Period. If you don't like something, don't participate in it.

rawful

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
I am sad you think it works like that, but ok I guess. You will remain ignorant as long as you possibly can. I don't need to have my money in a particular bank or buy a particular company's product for it's business practices to affect me in any number of ways.

You are probably some of those people who claim that the bank's were not at fault for giving out fraudulent mortgage loans and making 100 to 1 bets against the person paying, but are instead faulting the person who was told by the bank that they could afford the loan with no problems.

Because people like you refuse to accept that the governments are playing ball with the banks and corporations to destroy our economies and basically enslave the populace, it is almost guaranteed to occur. Kudos to you two sirs, thank you for what you and your mentality has done.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
^ If you enter into a contract and fail to work out the math on weather or not you can afford it in advance, then don't act all shocked if you lose your shirt. Banks make money loaning money to anyone, even fiscal imbeciles - the problem is, that people think, "If I was approved for this amount, that automatically means I can afford it".

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]rawful[/nom]I am sad you think it works like that, but ok I guess. You will remain ignorant as long as you possibly can. I don't need to have my money in a particular bank or buy a particular company's product for it's business practices to affect me in any number of ways. You are probably some of those people who claim that the bank's were not at fault for giving out fraudulent mortgage loans and making 100 to 1 bets against the person paying, but are instead faulting the person who was told by the bank that they could afford the loan with no problems. Because people like you refuse to accept that the governments are playing ball with the banks and corporations to destroy our economies and basically enslave the populace, it is almost guaranteed to occur. Kudos to you two sirs, thank you for what you and your mentality has done.[/citation]

An you must be naive enough to think that the problem is one or the other. The issue is double-sided. There is an issue with deceptive practices, small print, and lack of disclosure but also there is an issue with people not properly arming themselves with the information required to make and informed decisions on what could be the largest purchase of their lives.

Corruption exists because the they feel they can get away with it. How do you make sure you are not taken......inform yourself. The home buying process is an extremely emotional process, it is easy to get caught up in the "this is the house of my dreams" or any of other emotions that effect how you make a serious decision. These 3,5,7,10 variable rate interest only Mortgages are tools and are meant to be used certain ways. Allot of people fell in love with a home, could not afford the monthly on a 30 year fixed but could on a interest only feeling that they would be able to refinance later or afford the adjusted payment and plans fell through. It happens. Some people where not informed or where under informed on what could happen when the loans payments adjusted and where surprised when they did.

A number of things goes into impaired judgement especially when making a big decision like a mortgage but at the end of the day people have to do their due diligence and the fact that some Banks (not all) worded things, or under informed some people does not negate the fact that people should be responsible especially when making large life changing financial decisions.
If people actually took the time to review all of the print that they are singing onto you will find there would be much less of this kind of thing.

How do you keep the rats away.....stop leaving out the cheese. (corny but true :))

At the same time, we should have laws in place that define disclosure and insures full disclosure or face penalties. You attack the problem at both sides, that is the only way to stop it. You don't hack their website. That does nothing but make them invest in a better security infrastructure.

bigoldbrute

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2011
What is this - some hacker popularity contest now :D? Those "nazis" just gather together, speak trash and go home. I doubt any of them could do real damage, like killing someone. Those anonymous kids are just wasting their time, please go back to listening Justin Bieber.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
[citation][nom]ap3x[/nom]An you must be naive enough to think that the problem is one or the other. The issue is double-sided. There is an issue with deceptive practices, small print, and lack of disclosure but also there is an issue with people not properly arming themselves with the information required to make and informed decisions on what could be the largest purchase of their lives.Corruption exists because the they feel they can get away with it. How do you make sure you are not taken......inform yourself. The home buying process is an extremely emotional process, it is easy to get caught up in the "this is the house of my dreams" or any of other emotions that effect how you make a serious decision. These 3,5,7,10 variable rate interest only Mortgages are tools and are meant to be used certain ways. Allot of people fell in love with a home, could not afford the monthly on a 30 year fixed but could on a interest only feeling that they would be able to refinance later or afford the adjusted payment and plans fell through. It happens. Some people where not informed or where under informed on what could happen when the loans payments adjusted and where surprised when they did. A number of things goes into impaired judgement especially when making a big decision like a mortgage but at the end of the day people have to do their due diligence and the fact that some Banks (not all) worded things, or under informed some people does not negate the fact that people should be responsible especially when making large life changing financial decisions.If people actually took the time to review all of the print that they are singing onto you will find there would be much less of this kind of thing.How do you keep the rats away.....stop leaving out the cheese. (corny but true :))At the same time, we should have laws in place that define disclosure and insures full disclosure or face penalties. You attack the problem at both sides, that is the only way to stop it. You don't hack their website. That does nothing but make them invest in a better security infrastructure.[/citation]

I'd kind of like it if my bank has a better security infastructure to begin with. If they aren't secure enough to keep out script kiddies, they certainly won't keep out real fraud professionals.

Thing is, if I get sick, I can look up my symptoms on WebMD and make a self diagnosis, but everything serious I would take to a doctor. If the doctor gives me a different diagnosis I would trust the doctor, because he is a professional. It's the same with a bank, people see them as loan professionals. They expect solid advice, especially from larger banks. It is their JOB to assess the capability of loans. They lied to the customers for their own gain, there should be an amount of trust in your bank because they are in business because of your money.

People do need to become more educated though and pay more attention. They support bloodthirsty corporations every day, the corporate media is lying to them constantly, and their government is robbing more of their freedom with each passing week. If it isn't stopped soon, the only way to fix it will be a complete revolution and rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.