another game show mic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2001
9
0
18,510
0
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

anybody know what that mic was that Gene Rayburn used on "The Match Game"?
Thanks,
Greg
orange@the-spa.com
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

orange wrote:
> anybody know what that mic was that Gene Rayburn used on "The Match Game"?
> Thanks,
> Greg
> orange@the-spa.com
>
>



Sony ECM-51

--
--
John Noll
Retromedia Sound Studios
Red Bank, NJ

jn145_deletethisfirst_@verizon.net
http://www.retromedia.net
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

"John Noll" <jn145_deletethisfirst_@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:41E20521.905@verizon.net...
> orange wrote:
>> anybody know what that mic was that Gene Rayburn used on "The Match
>> Game"?
>> Thanks,
>> Greg
>> orange@the-spa.com
>
>
>
> Sony ECM-51

Gene Rayburn would be proud.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

I actually thought of trying to be the new host and re-start
Match-Game. It'd be a hit. Same cheesy set etc.
Aaron Householter
studio1117
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Richard Crowley wrote:
>
> "John Noll" <jn145_deletethisfirst_@verizon.net> wrote in message
> news:41E20521.905@verizon.net...
>
>> orange wrote:
>>
>>> anybody know what that mic was that Gene Rayburn used on "The Match
>>> Game"?
>>> Thanks,
>>> Greg
>>> orange@the-spa.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Sony ECM-51
>
>
> Gene Rayburn would be proud.

Believe it or not there are some people out there who
are very infatuated with this TV show and will pay top
dollar for one of these mics.

--
--
John Noll
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

John Noll <jn145_deletethisfirst_@verizon.net> wrote:
>Richard Crowley wrote:
>>
>> "John Noll" <jn145_deletethisfirst_@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> news:41E20521.905@verizon.net...
>>
>>> orange wrote:
>>>
>>>> anybody know what that mic was that Gene Rayburn used on "The Match
>>>> Game"?
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Greg
>>>> orange@the-spa.com
>>>
>>> Sony ECM-51
>>
>> Gene Rayburn would be proud.
>
>Believe it or not there are some people out there who
>are very infatuated with this TV show and will pay top
>dollar for one of these mics.

I have not watched any TV game shows in many years, but what I have seen
mostly used the various Shure handheld omnis as presenters' microphones.
Sadly, most of those mikes went away when Shure cleaned their catalogue
out a decade ago.

Occasionally some of the American mikes turned up.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AaronChi Audio 1
T Audio 0
graywoulf Audio 0
Lbray6133 Audio 1
M Audio 1
J Audio 1
M Audio 2
P Audio 0
M_Stoecklin Audio 0
T Audio 0
J Audio 1
V Audio 4
Crobledo1 Audio 0
D Audio 1
Alh9991 Audio 0
dastox Audio 1
Millinep2ev Audio 1
B Audio 0
PeterPam Audio 0
oshahab Audio 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY