Another Help Selling Laptop Thread

Mar 26, 2018
hey all. sorry for another thread about this, but wanted advice selling my old gaming laptop. i had it up for auction on ebay (first time seller), but ended up cancelling it after getting fraudulent messages. i asked the forums about it there, and they all said BAIL. apparently they prey on high-prices first time buyers.

so, what would y'all recommend someone to do to sell their old gaming laptop? i have original box, all parts, and no wear or tear.

i read craigslist is terrible. and if ebay can't be trusted, i dont know what to do..

Computer: GS60 2QE(Ghost Pro)-064 15.6" 1080p
Processor: Intel i7 4720HQ 64bit 2.60 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz CAS-11 A-Data
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 970M 6GB GDDR5
HDD1: 1TB 7200rpm (Empty)
HDD2: 128GB M.2 SSD (OS)

Solution
If not Ebay or Craigslist, let everyone you know about it. There are plenty of Facebook selling groups, but those are not any better than craigslist. If you don't mind getting less for it, try a local computer shop, but you are likely to get 25% less for it than with a private sale.
If not Ebay or Craigslist, let everyone you know about it. There are plenty of Facebook selling groups, but those are not any better than craigslist. If you don't mind getting less for it, try a local computer shop, but you are likely to get 25% less for it than with a private sale.

Solution