Question Antenna won't into samsung tv ANT-IN slot

Jun 15, 2021
Hi all, I can't seem to plug my aerial antenna into my Samsung TV (Non-smart tv) and I am not sure which adapters will work.
This is a pic of the ANT IN slot at the back of my TV.
I saw a thread on this forum and someone said it might be that the stuck plug is still there and pliers are needed to remove the plug. I have tried it with mine but the thing just wouldn't budge :") any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Wolfshadw

Splendid
That looks like an "F" connector (top connector here).

If you look at the back of your television, does it look like the top (male) connector of the image above would fit with your Television Ant IN port?

-Wolf sends

Jun 15, 2021
That looks like an "F" connector (top connector here).

If you look at the back of your television, does it look like the top (male) connector of the image above would fit with your Television Ant IN port?

-Wolf sends
Hi Wolf,
I have tried using that connector and oddly it still did not fit :/ not sure what happens here and I am already at my wit's end. Calling Samsung is less than helpful either, their customer service rep is not trained in this (which I understand). Hmm

hang-the-9

Titan
Not much we can check from over the internet, have someone else take a look at the thing with you to see if maybe the port is broken, has a cover or or something else. Post some pictures of the cable you are trying to connect and the TV port.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 0
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
Moondoggy Streaming Video & TVs 3
The Real Herb Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 9
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1