Question Antenna won't into samsung tv ANT-IN slot

Jun 15, 2021
Hi all, I can't seem to plug my aerial antenna into my Samsung TV (Non-smart tv) and I am not sure which adapters will work.
This is a pic of the ANT IN slot at the back of my TV.
I saw a thread on this forum and someone said it might be that the stuck plug is still there and pliers are needed to remove the plug. I have tried it with mine but the thing just wouldn't budge :") any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

That looks like an "F" connector (top connector here).
white-f-connector-to-tv-aerial-cable-f-connector-male-to-tv-aerial-male-2622-p.jpg

If you look at the back of your television, does it look like the top (male) connector of the image above would fit with your Television Ant IN port?

-Wolf sends

Jun 15, 2021
That looks like an "F" connector (top connector here).
white-f-connector-to-tv-aerial-cable-f-connector-male-to-tv-aerial-male-2622-p.jpg

If you look at the back of your television, does it look like the top (male) connector of the image above would fit with your Television Ant IN port?

-Wolf sends
Hi Wolf,
I have tried using that connector and oddly it still did not fit :/ not sure what happens here and I am already at my wit's end. Calling Samsung is less than helpful either, their customer service rep is not trained in this (which I understand). Hmm