Anti-Virus Websites Hacked by Palestinian Nationalists

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arkadi

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008
Can some one block this applegd asshole? this is IT website not pro what ever lie propaganda..especially if it is so objective.
This dude is saying that Israel is not for jews. What next? Jesus never been in Jerusalem? All the cites in that place named in hebrew Apple you going down. What is Palestine any way>? Give me a name of a king or a leader from more than say 70 years...what was the currency in "palestine"? hmm laws something?
Crimes against humanity? really? All the arabs countries kill other Arabs by 10th or thousands. Assad killed 100k + and counting. Jordan Egypt all or them killing arabs, I am not talking about Human rights in Afghanistan pakistan and so on. In Israel you don't even have depth penalty, you know that? Ahh what is the point..just go f...dumbass.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
has anybody else tried logging into youtube on october 9th yet? did any one get a pop up d/l to save AJAX as an XML document? lol

somebody wants to put me to work already this morning just for trying to watch rooster teeth's production of the Bare Naked Ladies new song - "Odds Are".

i'm too busy reading the ticker at the bottom of the video to deal with skRIPt kidDIES this early in the morning

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
has anybody else tried logging into youtube on october 9th yet? did any one get a pop up d/l to save AJAX as an XML document? lol

somebody wants to put me to work already this morning just for trying to watch rooster teeth's production of the Bare Naked Ladies new song - "Odds Are".

i'm too busy reading the ticker at the bottom of the video to deal with skRIPt kidDIES this early in the morning

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010

arkadi

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008
Can some one block this applegd asshole? this is IT website not pro what ever lie propaganda..especially if it is so objective.
This dude is saying that Israel is not for jews. What next? Jesus never been in Jerusalem? All the cites in that place named in hebrew Apple you going down. What is Palestine any way>? Give me a name of a king or a leader from more than say 70 years...what was the currency in "palestine"? hmm laws something?
Crimes against humanity? really? All the arabs countries kill other Arabs by 10th or thousands. Assad killed 100k + and counting. Jordan Egypt all or them killing arabs, I am not talking about Human rights in Afghanistan pakistan and so on. In Israel you don't even have depth penalty, you know that? Ahh what is the point..just go f...dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.