Anybody know of a cheap graphics card so I can play Battlefield 3?

MECOTC24

Estimable
Jun 4, 2014
I have a acer aspire with a NVIDIA GeForce 9200. I went to canirunit and it said i needed to upgrade my video card. But I don't know much about it. I need one cheap that I can play on High or Ultra i guess is the settings. Please provide the link or name. Thanks. Also, if I can play bf3 with the graphics card i just mentioned, then please let me know.

What is your definition of cheap?

Acer made more then computer model that is called Aspire so we have no idea bassed on that information if you have a PC with a pentium 4 and old old AGP graphics, or a brand new PC with an i7 or anything inbetween. Please specify your system specs (you can download cpu-z from cpuid to see info about cpu, motherboard, and ram). Also is this a slim tower case, or is it a normal width case?

Lastly, if it is "cheap" you will at best play on medium, there is no $100 GPU that can play bf3 on high/ultra

are you talking about desktop or laptop? Because you simply can't switch the graphics card out.
No "cheap" laptop will be able to run BF4 on high to ultra - you'd need around $1400 minimum to do it.
for desktops a graphics card to do that would be about $150?

TRENDING THREADS