Apple’s Secret iPhone Dev Agreement Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheepstuff

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
wow, if i were a programmer, i would hate to put up with that. i would also hate the remote possibility of Apple rejecting my app and distributing it anyway because they own it.

IMO, don't feel any pity for the programmers because it was their choice and they are the ones that weighed the decision and put their signature on the paper.

let the apple hate continue...

square965

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2009
@cheepstuff

From what I read, if Apple rejects your app, they don't own it, you just simply cannot distribute it because it was made using Apple's SDK. If you were to recreate the same app without using the SDK provided by Apple, it is completely legal and not owned by Apple.

Again, just my interpretation, but I think you may have misread.

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
I'm really glad I got an Android phone now and never looked into playing with the Apple SDK like I did with the Android SDK.

T-Bone

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2004
This is why Apple sucks & why so many hate them. Can you imagine what the world would be like if THEY had a 90% market share of world's PCs? Thank God for Micro$oft!

treyking11

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2007
OMG. would you idiot apple haters please change the record! ever wonder why apple owners dont hate on the pc owners and their sheep-like mentality? we dont f*cking care about you or your Micro$oft problems!! when you buy apple you are buying the "bentley". it isnt the fastest, it isnt the most powerful. you are getting high end product with exceptional look and feel, coupled with a fantastic user experience. this site used to be about hardware, now it is "how many ways can we bash apple". time to find a less biased site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS