Question Photo printing software

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I hope someone can help. I had a neat photo edit / print software that was FOSS (I think) and allowed me to print multiple photos per sheet. I selected the size of each image and the paper size and the software automatically positioned to images accordingly. I must have deleted it at some point and now I have beaucoup pix a friend wants. Anyone have any idea what this piece of software was?

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I hope someone can help. I had a neat photo edit / print software that was FOSS (I think) and allowed me to print multiple photos per sheet. I selected the size of each image and the paper size and the software automatically positioned to images accordingly. I must have deleted it at some point and now I have beaucoup pix a friend wants. Anyone have any idea what this piece of software was?
Found it. The software was Photoscape. Unfortunately, in order to get the most recent version, one HAS to go to the mictosoft store and download it from there. For the past four hours a dialog box has been up - "Retrieving information from the mictosoft store". Thankfully, the previous version is still available from their site.
One warning. The publisher will try to install crapware so be careful.