Apple App Store Surpasses 40 Billion Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
Amazing, in 2007 this was a pipe dream.
No company was able to have any success with mobile market places until the App store.

Fact that lots of the apps and even top ones are from small companies and not large studios has been a boom for new entrepreneurs

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
[citation][nom]noblerabbit[/nom]92% of all Android users are lonely, social rejects that lash out against Apple out of pure jealousy.[/citation]

I had to translate your post from CRYBABY SOUR GRAPES into English, but I believe I am spot on.

How did I do?

cappster

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
[citation][nom]noblerabbit[/nom]92% of all Apple Apps have been purchased for demographic of 3~6 year olds[/citation]

I've downloaded about 30 or so apps for my 4 year old. I won't claim your percentage is accurate, but for me, 92% of the apps I've downloaded have been for my kid. Tablets are a blessing when it comes to things like long car rides and doctors office visits.

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
*yawn* is this really a "newsworthy" piece? I mean, milestones I understand....but what does the number randomly at 40 billion represent?

Would be the same thing if you kept updating on how much Android apps "Google Play" have on a monthly basis.

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
[citation][nom]Warsaw[/nom]*yawn* is this really a "newsworthy" piece? I mean, milestones I understand....but what does the number randomly at 40 billion represent?Would be the same thing if you kept updating on how much Android apps "Google Play" have on a monthly basis.[/citation]

Its Zak Islam, what were u expecting? News-worthy reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.