Apple Blocking Off October Vacations for Staff

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
for how long are Apple going to milk the iPhone? iPhone 10, 12? I thought they were "the most innovative technology company", adding 4g support and removing or adding a glass isn't innovative.

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]News, at a 11, Steve Jobs took a pi$$.Apple is just annoying now.[/citation]

Since when did Apple "not" annoying ?

santfu

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
[citation][nom]Mikez[/nom]Actually, the new iPhone 5 will have a larger screen and faster processor. The fact that everyone just thinks that this is a 4s, is sadly mistaken.[/citation]

The point i obviously failed to make, was that as you describe a slightly larger screen and a faster processor are both indicators of a a small evolutionary change, not a revolutionary one.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]dark_lord69[/nom]iphone, iPhone, OOOHHH IPHONE, OHHH MY GOD I LOVE YOU IPHONE!!!OOOOHYHH MMYYY GOOOOSH I'M CUMMING!!!...That's about how exicted the people here at tom's are about the iPhone 5.Personally I'm about this excited:get over it, it's a f**king phone[/citation]

But it is THEE phone! All of us true Apple-olites will shed away our iPhone 4's and our souls will be re-born with the iPhone 5. It will complete us. This is what we must do and it was what the living messiah Jobs wishes of us. The only way to paradise is to constantly clean your soul which Apple products do but they become full of our awful sin and thus we must buy a new.

Praise God, and his own true son Steve Jobs.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
iFarm is better than iJump

Except I have the feeling the dictators in China won't let these people return to farming, after all they are iSlaves.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Yes we already know iPhone5 is coming out on October. A bunch of leaks from carrier plans already revealed this, like the leak from au by KDDI in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.