Apple Confirms iTunes Hack; Banishes Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

arael

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Apple forgot to include on their statement:
We hope that the affected users enjoy their books, because we sure as shit ain't giving them a refund.

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
"we also recommend that you go out and purchase an ipad and an iphone4(no buying one or the either will not work; both must be purchased) to help increase your security"

G

just not connect to Itune that way.
we are antivirus, antispy, antihacking system...unlike PC.
YEAH RIGHT.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]simple11[/nom]Go troll somewhere else dog[/citation]

no, I think you'll find he's in the right place for trolling apple articles (not that he was...)

[citation][nom]arael[/nom]Apple forgot to include on their statement:We hope that the affected users enjoy their books, because we sure as shit ain't giving them a refund.[/citation]

HOOOOLLLLLD the phone!!

wait, so Apple isn't giving refunds? they are instead telling people to go report it to their credit card guys as FRAUD!? doesn't that mean APPLE IS KEEPING 30% OF THAT FRAUD??

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
On Sunday, reports emerged that a Vietnamese developer named Thuat Nguyen was 'gaming the system' by hacking peoples' iTunes accounts and racking up hundreds of dollars in purchases of his own apps.

lmfao i thought it said TUAN Nguyen... lol wouldn't be too good for TH now would it?

but i guess any publicity is good publicity...

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]I don't even use Itunes, i dont even own a ipod..I want a touch though..[/citation]
I would get a touch if I could change the battery out myself but since I can't I will never buy one. I would get a PSP instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.