Apple Could have its Own Version of Project Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Its too similar too google glass. Its patent infridgment. Fuck you apple.

spookie

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
Bring it on, as long as you don't release it after Project Glass and still make as if it is some ground breaking first

ZEPd3Z

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2008
let me guess the name... iwear? and they'll sell by the millions, sue google, get Google glass Banned in wherever.... there's the story for that in the next few years if its true.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
First, so what? Second, who cares? Last, show me they exist and make them affordable.

Whoever makes these sorts of devices, that actually work and are affordable (whether Google or Apple) will sell millions of them.

Now, wait for it, wait for it..........

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
A few commentors seem to mistake that if Google releases the product first, then Google is off the hook for any patent litigation.

Not if Apple proves that since its filing in 2006, it has actively researched the idea. Also, Google would have to prove, with non-fabricated internal documents that its Project Glass predates 2006.

Regardless of who gets to market first though, another competitor is good.

zzz_b

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
Apple will have three lenses, just to be different, so it can't be sued.
Product name: iSEE (you are over priced)

G

Obviously, Apple is pretending to have thought it all up so they they can start another series of lawsuits.

Having an idea is worthless without actually implementing it. I bet Apple has a patent for a thing that hooks up a computer to your brain. And when a company actually invents that product, BAM, it's raining lawsuits.

dj1001

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
I hope google has patented every possible thing to do with this and sues the ever loving f**k out of apple just for thinking about it.

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
Apple will claim they were the first ones to invent and self-proclaim themselves as "innovators" of this technology, sue Google and shut them out from markets and the iSheep will gobble it all up.

alexmx

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
[citation][nom]gilbert3124[/nom]my co-worker's sister makes $71 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired for nine months but last month her check was $14508 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here Lazypay10.com[/citation]

well, tell her to stop stripping in front of the webcam a get a decent job

G

Apple just got awarded for the water/moisture indicator. More iBans are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.