Apple Employee Framed "Law and Order" Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElCdt

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
You know, the american legal system is to blame for this. Every Tom Dick and Harry thinks its easy to squeeze a celebrity out of a few hundred thousand bucks in a bogus law suit. I bet she saw him come in the store, and huge dollar signs just popped up in front of her eyes.
"Yaaay, i´ll make up some bogus charge, and he will settle out of court, and then i´ll get my new Prada bag!"
I vote that she is sentenced to have every member of the jury grab her by the shoulders, shake her hard, and scream in her ears "YOU NEED HELP!!!!!"

kencolestud69

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]ElCdt[/nom]You know, the american legal system is to blame for this. Every Tom Dick and Harry thinks its easy to squeeze a celebrity out of a few hundred thousand bucks in a bogus law suit. I bet she saw him come in the store, and huge dollar signs just popped up in front of her eyes."Yaaay, i´ll make up some bogus charge, and he will settle out of court, and then i´ll get my new Prada bag!"I vote that she is sentenced to have every member of the jury grab her by the shoulders, shake her hard, and scream in her ears "YOU NEED HELP!!!!!"[/citation]

More like so she can afford a new macbook pro...

Be0wulf22

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]Well, this still doesn't dismiss the fact that Kobe is a rapist.[/citation]

WTF does this have to do with Kobe? Troll.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]Well, this still doesn't dismiss the fact that Kobe is a rapist.[/citation]

And Tiger is an adulterer, what's your point?

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]If they didn't have cameras, he'd be in big trouble now.[/citation]

Sadly, I agree with you. A murder rap is easier to beat than a he said / she said harassment charge. Probably what the psycho was betting on.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Idiot girl. As far as I'm concerned, she's unemployable for a good five to ten years, sufficient time to contemplate the wages of dishonesty.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Milan Agnew is not on Facebook or searchable by Google; she is fake. (Can you imagine an Apple employee that’s not on Facebook and Twitters?)

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]lightsaber[/nom]Poor guy....he should switch to a PC.[/citation]

He probably will now.

The police should have made an example out of the employee and threw the book at her! I can't stand drama causing idiots, she's probably proud as sh@t at the whole thing and bragging about it. Fracking idiots!

Status
Not open for further replies.