Apple Reveals iPhone 4S for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoof_hearted

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
After this anouncement my only decision is between getting a Galaxy S2 now or waiting for the Nexus Prime. I am still on my jailbroken iPhone 3GS. At the time it was great, but the competion has far surpassed Crapple now.

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]tmshdw[/nom]Missing that the real GROUNDBREAKING innovation that Apple has brought us is Siri.[/citation]
Brought or bought? You got me confused.

doc_brown

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
"They claim the 4s will hit 14mbps, which is 1.75 MegaBytes/second. This seems damn good to me, and if it's not "4g" then so be it."

HSPA+ (the 14.4MB/s that Apple is claiming) is only available through AT&T... Sprint and Verizon won't have the capability at time of launch.

doc_brown

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
"They claim the 4s will hit 14mbps, which is 1.75 MegaBytes/second. This seems damn good to me, and if it's not "4g" then so be it."

HSPA+ (the 14.4MB/s that Apple is claiming) is only available through AT&T... Sprint and Verizon won't have the capability at time of launch.

G

LG's Optimus LTE is launching in South Korea within days and has a 4.5 inch 720p IPS retina display (same ppi as the iPhone 4 but much larger screen). Apple is doomed. Android is going to gain huge ground on Apple within the coming months.

Mark my word.

G

iPhone 4 will be available for a suggested retail price of S$888 for the 16GB model and S$1048 for the 32GB model through Apple’s online store (http://store.apple.com/sg). A new iPhone 3GS 8GB model will be available for just S$748. iPhone 4 will roll out to many more countries later this year and Apple will announce availability and local pricing for these additional countries at a later date.
*Battery life depends on device settings, usage and other factors. Actual results vary.
Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork, and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple is reinventing the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and has recently introduced its magical iPad which is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices.

http://www.addvalue.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.