Apple Shoots Down Obama's Hope

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iocedmyself

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2006
Well smart guy, $4 trillion of that debt was spent by bush on the way, I.E taking money out of the U.S and spending it in Irag.

Wow! the economy is completey screwed now! VA hospitals, medicare, social security, pretty much screwed, so not much to fall back on once you hit your golden years. No jobs, banks closing their doors, unless they are one of the ones foreclosing on hundreds of thousands of peoples homes after they miss one or two loan payments putting real estate values at about 40% of what they were 4 years ago.

So....basically....we got a bunch of debt...and nothing but completely screwed under bush's plan.

Obama on the other hand is putting money back into OUR country. Which kind of seems like a good thing to me....saving jobs, keeping people in their homes...really extravegent stuff i know.

It was much better to spend half a trillion dollars blowing up different parts of another country each year, then spending another half trillion to pay cheny's company to outsource the laborers in the contracts to rebuild what we just paid to blow up.

tikrjee

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
not to choose sides or anything, but that image reminds of an old communist poster
i'm sure it wouldn't if the color scheme were changed, but as is...

Status
Not open for further replies.