Apple versus Android

Apr 3, 2023
So…
I’ve always been a big believer in IPhones, would argue that they’re the best with whoever brought up the topic. Boy was I wrong. They have recently released a virus that makes sure that we cannot charge our phones with anything other than an Apple cord. And they apparently are privy to making those cords not work whenever they want to. And if we buy a cord that isn’t an Apple- it won’t work either at all or shortly after we start using it. I am very very upset right now, because I was actually depending on this communication from my cell phone for my son who is is the hospital, and low and behold- this is the time that Apple Is doing this to me. I am switching to Android. I don’t need the “buy more apple crap” games right now. Just thought you all should know what to expect.

Reactions: bima.s
Apr 3, 2023
Team Apple has always been my favourite over Team Android. I love iOS and its smooth performance, but I find Android to be clunky and difficult to use. Plus, Apple products are more secure which is a definite plus in today's world! 😎