Apple Watch Review Roundup: Pretty, but Far from Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffasgg

Estimable
Apr 9, 2015
There are certain things that are still not available on iOS though. Whatsapp Calling, not as many languages supported on Swype and Swiftkey for iOS, and no music players such as PowerAMP, Player Pro, etc.

reactive

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
@demonkoryu: The problem is, James Bond's gadgets always work when he needs them to. If he uses an Apple watch he'll end up dead, because either the battery will have died hours ago, or that fight in a pool of sharks just ruined the watch because it's not even waterproof.

chesteracorgi

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2011
The Crapple watch: for the conspicuous consuming Crapple fangirls. A conspicuously ugly piece of wrist jewelry (indeed so ugly that it may become fashionable), with all the utility of a pet rock, at the price of a pet diamond.

Ninjawithagun

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2007
""The Apple Watch is much smaller, sleeker, and more beautiful than any other smartwatch. That is so important. It’s the difference between wearing jewelry and strapping on a little phone." Evidently, Yahoo reviewers are asleep at the wheel. Yahoo is in a death spiral right now and won't be worth much after the next year or so. Their hard reviews just resinforce their death throws. The Apple watch is HUGE compared to any other smart watch. It's cumbersome and the interface is clunky as best. Not to mention that the iOS on it is slow as all icebergs. NO THANKS! Want a real smart watch that does everything better? You can pretty much close your eyes and throw a dart and it will hit a smart watch that is better than the horrible Apple watch.

jnedo

Estimable
Apr 9, 2015
Lol, no it's not the ecosystem, it's because you're brainwashed by apple. I'll take android's/google's ecosystem any day. So much more freedom and options. I would shoot myself if I had to deal with the god awful itunes.

NavyPop

Estimable
Apr 19, 2015
I have owned every iPhone since the very first. I also own three iPads, two Mac books, and owned several iPods over the years. I've come to the conclusion however that Apple has lost its focus and purpose. How else do you explain pushing that overpriced watch that mimics my phone when they haven't bothered to fix our flash issues yet? I've ordered a 128gig S6 Edge, the case and A WIRELESS CHARGER and I'm no looking back. (A 10,000 plus dollars gold watch. They really need to get a clue).

Status
Not open for further replies.