Apple's App Store Turns One

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumpKickJoe

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
lets just hope the other developers dont go the same stupid ways of apple with their questionable ways in denying/ approving apps.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I have a G1, and google's app store is pretty good. The only problem was when I upgraded the Android OS to version 1.5, I had to re-install just about every app on my phone. Not really the app-stores fault, but annoying all the same.

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
while Apple may have a ton of apps, it doesn't compare with my blackberry being able to download an app from anywhere and install it, or to run Java apps. Regardless of how great the iphone maybe be or the apps store's success, close systems have a limited lifespan.

dante01010

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2009
Only idiots buy things form Apple ? yes there is so many idiots around the world that other brands like Nokia are copying and launching their app store too , you are an idiot

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]dante01010[/nom]Only idiots buy things form Apple ? yes there is so many idiots around the world that other brands like Nokia are copying and launching their app store too , you are an idiot[/citation]

so because every one's in on it, it must be good? yes... cause sheep are such intelligent creatures...

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]NYCGPS[/nom]only idiots would buy stuff from Apple.[/citation]

Only idiots have very closed minds. Really, don't come in so close minded, open up a little or at least tell us what your beef with Apple is, their not all that bad. Especially when you look at all the sketchy things from hmmm Micro$oft maybe?

Oh and by the way, maybe you didn't catch this part because it didn't support your statement, but Apple doesn't get all the money from the apps, most are user/company developed and they make good money off of them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS