Apple's White iPad 2 Already Jailbroken

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Excellent job whoever cracked it. If you pay for a piece of hardware its YOURS. Yours to do whatever you please with. Anybody that breaks Steve Jobs meglomaniacal hold on things we buy should be given an award.

tom2235

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
impressive how this man can laugh at a whole company team of engineers 1 year work with only 3 days of work, looking forward for the ipad 2 jailbreak

starryman

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
Apple makes it easy to jailbeak because they need to let people install flash on their products while saving face. I love it when people say... I don't need flash blah blah blah... 99% of the computers on this earth has flash compatibility. AND funny thing is this... a lot of the flash content on the web is developed and created on a Mac. Flash isn't just for multimedia... and a large amount of the flash out there is for function. Apple and Steve Jobs sells the KoolAide that flash sucks... but the real story is Apple and Steve Jobs wants to keep you within the iTunes / iMovies DRM. SO they will lie and F'up an established technology so they can sell music and videos. F' apple and that skinny skank Steve and I don't care if he's sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.