Aptio setup utility

Ooi___

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
Laptop model Asus K401U, Windows 10. I've follow the steps shown in the previous forum. After I press f9 it shows sth like load optimize default rather than what stated in the previous forum. Stuck at Aptio setup utility what should I do next. Aptio setup utility pop out all of the sudden by its own. Pls help me to get this problem done

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still get stuck on BIOS, shut down the laptop again then remove the HDD off.
- Boot up the laptop without the HDD and if it will get pass the BIOS screen and will load into a black screen with an error that means the problem is the HDD.
- Put the HDD back in and see if the laptop will get pass the Aptio screen.
- But if the laptop will still get stuck on the Aptio Setup screen without the HDD that means the problem is the motherboard.
- Do contact ASUS for a repair specially if the laptop is still under the factory warranty.

Ooi___

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016

Ooi___

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
Which means I have to take out the back cover of my laptop to do all the stuff? I bought my laptop in late Feb this year. So it should be still under warranty. But I bought it from Malaysia. Is it possible for me to get the service in Australia?