apu a4-5000 with multi gpu can i crossfire

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

berkyX

Estimable
Mar 3, 2014
i have amd apu a4-5000 with gpu hd 8330 / and 8670m ...however, i wanna ask about something ,,, can i crossfire between thos those gpu ... also gpu-z shows
crossfire: disabled (crossfire available )
is that mean i can crossfire
note: i download the latest amd software but i cant see the crossfire option

berkyX

Estimable
Mar 3, 2014
From the first day .I bought it last month .....I think the problem is the GPU load it is always 99%..and the fan speed is 0rpm and 0% ..and if I open any game .I can hear the fan of my lap run very heavily

IDontUnderstand

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
I can safely assume that there's nothing you can do other than lower the settings in your game, because those GPU within your laptop isn't really capable of anything great. It should be capable of some MOBA games and MMO, but definitely not stuff like BF4, CoD, etc.

I personally have a Lenovo laptop from 2 years ago, it's running A6 and on 8xxxM GPU, the only thing that I can run on it is LoL on low settings at like 30 FPS. With that said, your laptop is newer, so probably a generation later than my APU, so it should be capable of a little more than what I can achieve, but again, don't expect great things from it.

I'm also assuming that there's nothing you can do to improve it's performance is because factory default should have no driver issue as they shipped it out after installing all the software with their own settings, so I'm pretty sure that if it was like that since the first day, it will be like that for a while.