can i run gta 5

Jun 14, 2018
i wanted to try gta v for my pc i wonder if someone can help my specs are same like this dude http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-2597178/laptop-run-gta.html but ive got dual gpu my main gpu will be AMD Radeon(TM) R5 M330 and the other one is the Intel HD Graphics 5000 most of my research is that my 1st gpu can run it but i was shocked when my cpu and 2nd gpu cant run it but other said it can run it (but in potato mode) so i was wondering since it can run it in potato mode without my other gpu so i would guess to have a smooth gameplay also i dont now where i could find my directx so if someone out there knows the answer pls reply ty

Solution
Yes you can run GTA V at low-medium settings but the RAM is kinda low GTA requires 8 gigs of RAM to reduce shuttering. You're GPU is well and good enough for mid-range gaming (Notebook) But you will not be getting high FPS, most likely around 5-15, reducing textures may help increasing fps. Other not-so-demanding games may run at a bit higher rate, but its still potato gaming, like myself :p

As for directx, it's a redistributable package so when you install games, they automatically install the latest directx required and supported! Have a good day! :d

See this, it's most likely how the experience is gonna be :p :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWuvxLiHC4 Skip to @5:00
Jun 11, 2018
Yes you can run GTA V at low-medium settings but the RAM is kinda low GTA requires 8 gigs of RAM to reduce shuttering. You're GPU is well and good enough for mid-range gaming (Notebook) But you will not be getting high FPS, most likely around 5-15, reducing textures may help increasing fps. Other not-so-demanding games may run at a bit higher rate, but its still potato gaming, like myself :p

As for directx, it's a redistributable package so when you install games, they automatically install the latest directx required and supported! Have a good day! :d

See this, it's most likely how the experience is gonna be :p :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWuvxLiHC4 Skip to @5:00

Solution
Jun 11, 2018

Not the cpu? :lol: man first, 28-30 fps isn't possible here due to specs! Second disabling cpu is shutting down you're PC :p Meaning, he doesn't have to set anything, the cpu is gonna be used and the gpu is gonna help in gaming.

Jun 14, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from flamebrain1166 : "cani run gta 5 in A lenovo G50-80"

uhmm to start off i think my pc is very unique to what i found common in in the internet most of the same model of my laptop is pretty weak but when i check there specs they lack my AMD Radeon(TM) R5 M330 which was i was curios if it can run gta v then before i make this question i ask if that gpu can run gta 5 and the answer is yes but i dont know there cpu ram or maybe they have an extra powerful gpu if you having trouble analyzing my problem i list my specs from below

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz

Video Card AMD Radeon(TM) R5 M330

Video Card #2 Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500

RAM 4.0 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

and also thank you for sharing your time fixing my problem and sorry if i waste your time

Jun 11, 2018

You didn't wast my time! :) I helped you and you helped me learn about one more new device! and yes you're laptop can and will run GTA V, just increase ram to 8 GB and as I said you may be able to play it at low setting @5-15 or even @15-20 if you lower resolution too. :d