ARE ANALOG BAG PHONES USABLE?

pattice

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
Hello,I HAVE READ THE EMAILS ON THOSE INDIVIDUALS WANTING ANALOG BAG PHONES..I'LL GLADLY SELL THEM..BUT DO THEY WORK WHEN THE TOWERS ARE NOT FUNCTIONING? i CAN'T REMEMBER..THAT WAS IN THE 90'S?
CELL PHONES ARE NOT THAT GREAT IN THE COUNTRY!
THANKS..
I'LL GLADLY SELL THE BAG PHONES!!

Solution
Analogue only works on supported networks (like Sasktel), but they are all being phased out since the power requirements are higher and feature support is lower so they are being phased out everywhere.

I have a ton of the M800s at work with boosters, and they are both Analogue and digital and they are the better way to go.

BTW, there's a key on the left side of your keyboard labeled "Caps Lock" learn how to use it correctly. :hello:

TheGreatGrapeApe

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2003
Analogue only works on supported networks (like Sasktel), but they are all being phased out since the power requirements are higher and feature support is lower so they are being phased out everywhere.

I have a ton of the M800s at work with boosters, and they are both Analogue and digital and they are the better way to go.

BTW, there's a key on the left side of your keyboard labeled "Caps Lock" learn how to use it correctly. :hello:

Solution