Are editors suppressing Comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2021
I am new to using Tom's Guide. I thought at least one of the recommended online PC backup services in a recent article was off base (I'm a user of the service, the price advertised by TG in the article is NOT the price you receive upon renewal, mine went up automatically 250%!). I posted a comment which appeared for about 5 minutes, then disappeared. Now there are no Comments on their article and no obvious mechanism to add one.

I've read reviews of TG and it seems this censorship is not uncommon and some readers have left as a result. Am I the only one having Comments deleted?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
No editors don't censor comments. Your post was removed because you posted to an old thread (more than 90 days old).

Please stick to more current content. This is not a matter of censorship, rather a policy to sticking to current topics.

Jan 23, 2021
No editors don't censor comments. Your post was removed because you posted to an old thread (more than 90 days old).

Please stick to more current content. This is not a matter of censorship, rather a policy to sticking to current topics.
Not correct. I Commented on this article "The best cloud backup services in 2021" (https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-cloud-backup) that was posted 2 days ago.

Let's keep it simple: can you send me a link or tell me how to Comment on this recent article?

Status
Not open for further replies.