Question Are these false postives?

Oct 17, 2021
Hey guys, I kinda did something stupid. I downloaded a crack game from Gamepciso before checking with virus total. When I clicked on the original .Exe without the cracked, it did nothing but closed down, and then I decided to check with virustotal and found 4 different flags. Funny thing is that after I replaced the original .Exe with the skidrow crack there was no longer any postives. I'm still worry though because I clicked on the original .Exe. Should I be worried guys? My computer seems fine so far ,but I'm still so paranoid. I'm not really tech savvy so hoping someone can read these results from the two website and give me some ideas.

EDIT- https://hybrid-analysis.com/sample/6dd3fe07f47b46ea4545b87ca26b002a43d9cda19863cb33a83b8031f10c953e from hybrid-analysis

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6dd3fe07f47b46ea4545b87ca26b002a43d9cda19863cb33a83b8031f10c953e from virus total

I have ran window defender, Hitman pro, malewarebyte, and everything came back clean. Don't know why I'm mentioning this but the sad thing is I even paid for this game on steam. But the stupid steam version had so many bug that it was unplayable. I do intend to buy the game if I play enough once I have the opportunity and when it goes on sale ><

Even though my system runs fine, what worries me are those trojan and viruses that stay hidden only to steal your information.

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Downloading pirated content is risky and should NEVER be done.

Tom's Guide does not support any form of piracy. None. Period.

Time for a clean install of Windows and your legit apps to ensure no traces are left behind.

Oct 17, 2021
😳
Downloading pirated content is risky and should NEVER be done.

Tom's Guide does not support any form of piracy. None. Period.

Time for a clean install of Windows and your legit apps to ensure no traces are left behind.

You don't think perhaps these are false? I'm really hoping to savage my files without having to do a fresh install. My computer seems to run fine with no maleware showing up in any of the scanners.