Artist 'Plastic Jesus' Puts Fake Products in Best Buy Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Revenant

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
Pfft. Tom's really needs to get quicker on the uptake. I saw an article on Anandtech comparing Useless Plastic Box 1.3 and 1.4 two days ago.

Jack Revenant

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
Pfft. Tom's really needs to get quicker on the uptake. I saw an article on Anandtech comparing Useless Plastic Box 1.3 and 1.4 two days ago.

cozmium

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
I hate people that are retarded enough to by the latest version of whatever phone they have constantly, as much I hate anti-gadget people like this. If people are stupid enough to constantly need the latest electronic equipment for psuedo-social reasons rather than a genuine point of changing device, then that's their problem - you don't have to moan about them doing what THEY want to do.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
I have a friend that has used that internet handle "Plastic Jesus" for years because he had a very small plastic Jesus he found when we were in high school.
He's not religious, actually he's goth it was more of a mockery/joke of how Jesus was made into a plastic figure.

vestibule

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2009
"I hate people that are retarded enough to by the latest version of whatever phone they have constantly, as much I hate anti-gadget people like this. - you don't have to moan about them doing what THEY want to do."

Artists have been taking stabs at consumerism for decades, deal with it.

One of my personal favorites being Dawn of the Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.