Assange: Wikileaks Loses $935,000 Every Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjiekie

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
it's still confusing, i had to read it a few times to get it all right.

"and the fact that he (did not and could not touch) has not touched any of the rumored $2.3 million that"

you have to read it like this, (i hope!)

and a correction (and feel free to correct me :p):
"and the fact that he, he did not and could not touch, has not touched any of the rumored $2.3 million that"

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]I just hope that he will die of radioactive poisoning in a near future.[/citation]

*sigh* Russia, Iran, North korea has the same approach to the truth. Its getting tiring hearing all this hatred directed at Assange rather than refuting the cables he leaked. Shooting the messenger comes to mind. Its just a pity that when presented with the truth, peoples reaction is to automatically try to destroy it rather than look at what presented and form an actual opinion on it. Have you even read any of the cables or only "be told about them" by friends or by your "not under your governments thumb" press?

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
there's a lot of good stuff coming out from wikileaks. US citizens should care a lot more what the government is hiding rather than play blind patriot. Read a book if you're so patriotic.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
"and the fact that he (did not and could not touch) has not touched any of the rumored $2.3 million that" should read : he's broke.

Anyway, if the site is really losing $935,000/week, his $2.7 million would last him a mere 2½ weeks.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]feeddagoat[/nom]*sigh* Russia, Iran, North korea has the same approach to the truth. Its getting tiring hearing all this hatred directed at Assange rather than refuting the cables he leaked. Shooting the messenger comes to mind. Its just a pity that when presented with the truth, peoples reaction is to automatically try to destroy it rather than look at what presented and form an actual opinion on it. Have you even read any of the cables or only "be told about them" by friends or by your "not under your governments thumb" press?[/citation]

Ive read many of them on the site, which is pointless since there are over 250k cables... I wont start name those that I am aware of since that would be too long, Ive read over a 100 from 3rd parties. Im well versed in geopolitics and history and I can tell you that we learned NOTHING from those cables... OMG the Saudis hate the Iranians, lol who was surprised by that? We operate on Yemeni soil unofficially, again who did not know that? I want him killed just as an example, not because he is of any real value. Any other douche bag could have leaked those cables. Btw I was referring to the assassination of Alexander Litvinenko by the KGB. We should do the same with Assange.

The leaks never had any tangible impact, thats beside the point. We just need to show the world what happens when you dont mind your own business.

elkein

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
935,000$ ?, that would pay for a small army of investigators, or maybe lawyers.
I know running a server in my basement doesn't cost me that much...

toomuchcad

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]...We just need to show the world what happens when you dont mind your own business...[/citation]

LOL WHAT!?

Pretty sure we (the USA) were attacked partly if not entirely because we DIDN'T do this...mind your own business, freaking hilarious, you really represent us well good sir.... /sarcasm

If everyone put their masks aside, grew some tough skin and just said what they really thought, REAL PROGRESS may actually occur.

Leak-on Mr. Assanage, leak-on.

Zoonie

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]I want him killed just as an example, not because he is of any real value..........We just need to show the world what happens when you dont mind your own business.[/citation]

LOL, you didn't just write that did you? You, as an american, talking about people minding their own business? I don't know what your government feeds you, but I believe it's called ignorance, wrapped in patriotism. Wake the f* up.

Status
Not open for further replies.