Solved! Asus 8.1 issue

jewel96025

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
This morning I turned it on and all I get is desk top and apps screen. Can't seem to get anything else to work.

Solution
Sorry about not giving you all my Laptop specs. I cannot read the serial numbe model number.. so just gave you bare minimum. However, good news I fixed it all by myself..
Solution. I removed the battery and left it off for 20 minutes with the computer off.. I was going to leave it off all night. But instead i thought what the heck i will just put the battery back in and see what happens. It worked.. My PC is working just fine. Thank you.
I had done that earlier but only left it out for about 2 minutes. This time i left it out for 20 minutes. Hope this helps someone else. Thank you

jewel96025

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
Sorry about not giving you all my Laptop specs. I cannot read the serial numbe model number.. so just gave you bare minimum. However, good news I fixed it all by myself..
Solution. I removed the battery and left it off for 20 minutes with the computer off.. I was going to leave it off all night. But instead i thought what the heck i will just put the battery back in and see what happens. It worked.. My PC is working just fine. Thank you.
I had done that earlier but only left it out for about 2 minutes. This time i left it out for 20 minutes. Hope this helps someone else. Thank you

Solution