Solved! Asus bios utility mode

Nov 6, 2018
I recently purchased Asus R542Q-DM252T.how do I get out of bios utility mode.it pops up when I start my laptop.my laptop comes with Windows preinstalled.how do I start using Windows and get out of bios utility. Thanks.

Solution
Press the Esc key until a menu pops up asking you if you want to save settings and exit. Or, find the option to set the bios to default settings and THEN hit the Esc key until the exit message appears.

Select yes.

If it keeps going directly into the bios everytime you power on the unit then there is a problem and you need to either determine what that problem is or take it to somebody who can. Or return it if you purchased it new.
Press the Esc key until a menu pops up asking you if you want to save settings and exit. Or, find the option to set the bios to default settings and THEN hit the Esc key until the exit message appears.

Select yes.

If it keeps going directly into the bios everytime you power on the unit then there is a problem and you need to either determine what that problem is or take it to somebody who can. Or return it if you purchased it new.

Solution