Here are my Laptop Specs:
ASUS K501LX-NB52 GAMING LAPTOP

-CPU Intel Core i5-5200u, at 2.20GHz
-8GB RAM
-Geforce GTX 950M
-HDD 1TB
-SSD 128GB
-Windows 10 Installed

I can't stand this computer anymore. I have only had it for three months and it is worse than my laptop that I had for 4 years. It went from games running poorly, even with the lowest quality on, to now there is audio crackling and slow loading times, all because I tried "updating my drivers". Everything went wrong with my Comp. in just one day, I went to IT support at my school and they told me that they had no idea what is wrong, it is so painful not knowing what is wrong with my computer. I have looked up so much things on drivers, gpu's, ASUS laptops, and nothing or no one knew what the problem was. The laptop has been performing worse and worse, and I honestly can't take it anymore. Three months, and my computer runs worse then the first Macintosh ever created. If anyone has anything they can do to help. I would be much appreciated. If not, my last resort is to send it back and hope to get a refund.

Thanks.

DreamSycle

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
I have checked for viruses by scanning my laptop, there are not malware, viruses, or anything of that matter. And I have restored my pc to its previous state, and that didn't help.