asus laptop need to play arkham knight

Untamed Funny

Estimable
Jun 25, 2015
Recently when i want to play my game they told me i need nvidia i have a asus with intel core i5-3210M CPU can i play the game or do i have to buy a new driver or can i download one to asus laptop? The type of asus laptop is ASUS Black 17.3" K751MA-DS21TQ with HDMI inside

Solution
The 17.3" ASUS K751MA-DS21TQ is not a very powerful laptop even though it has a quad core CPU.

The Intel Pentium N3540 used in that laptop is a Bay Trail generation Atom CPU which is less powerful than a Core i3 and it meant for budget laptops. Additionally, the integrated Intel HD (Bay Trail) graphics core is a lot less powerful compared to an Intel HD 4000 graphics core in a Core i5-3210m CPU.
The 17.3" ASUS K751MA-DS21TQ is not a very powerful laptop even though it has a quad core CPU.

The Intel Pentium N3540 used in that laptop is a Bay Trail generation Atom CPU which is less powerful than a Core i3 and it meant for budget laptops. Additionally, the integrated Intel HD (Bay Trail) graphics core is a lot less powerful compared to an Intel HD 4000 graphics core in a Core i5-3210m CPU.

Solution