Asus laptop no display on screen

Jul 10, 2018
Hi i read a lot of the same problem with my laptop just want to try again cuz the thing happened to my laptop fell after that display did 't come

My laptop is asus K56CA 2012 model
The power is fine and fan is working but no display it is just a black and i do not see any sign of a bit of light on screen so it means it is just like nothing but black

I tried 3 methods which is
-drain the power unplug and 30 sec hold the power, 1min to 2 minutes nothing happened
-clean the ram, re-plugin and move to another slot.
-last is use another screen like VGA and HDMI for monitor

(Another thing the hdd indicator light is turning off after a few seconds is that normal?)

I find some videos that they are using some kind of heat air and that is more complicated.

Solution
Laptop fell = physical damage. Could be a loose connection to motherboard, could be a broken screen and/or backlight. If it does not work with an external screen and the system does not stay on, could be a damaged motherboard or some other system damage.
Laptop fell = physical damage. Could be a loose connection to motherboard, could be a broken screen and/or backlight. If it does not work with an external screen and the system does not stay on, could be a damaged motherboard or some other system damage.

Solution