Solved! Asus laptop won't boot, no led lights

Jan 1, 2019
My asus laptop was working perfectly last night, and this morning it doesn't want to boot at all, no charging light when plugged in. No warranty anymore. I took the laptop apart and removed the battery, and tried to boot, no success there. Anything else I can try?

Solution
Try different RAM or one RAM stick at a time. If the system has a CMOS battery, remove that and the main battery then hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in only wall power and see if it turns on that way. Try removing the RAM and hard drive, then turn it on, are there any error beeps? If not, all that points to a dead motherboard.
Try different RAM or one RAM stick at a time. If the system has a CMOS battery, remove that and the main battery then hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in only wall power and see if it turns on that way. Try removing the RAM and hard drive, then turn it on, are there any error beeps? If not, all that points to a dead motherboard.

Solution
Jan 1, 2019

No visible cmos battery. The motherboard it seems has built in RAM chips (doesn't seem removable). No error beeps, laptop is literally dead. No Led when plugged in whatsoever