Asus Memo Pad 7 ME176cx will not charge or turn on..

Bubzie

Estimable
Jan 11, 2016
I have an Asus Memo Pad 7 ME176cx that I purchased last year. It has worked great up until a week or so ago. It will not charge and it will not turn on.

I have tried everything I have read online. I have tried to trickle charge it for 8-10 hours with a powered USB slot on my computer, I have tried to use the wall charger with the AC unit, I have tried to disconnect and reconnect the battery after 25-30 minutes. It is not responsive. I have held the power button down for 60 seconds plus. I have held down the power and volume-down buttons together. Nothing seems to be working and I'm at a loss.

My warranty is up, and I'm wondering if I should just purchase another tablet and be done with this. I don't necessarily want to, considering I'm not rolling in benjamins, but I have no ideas as to what else I can do.

If anyone can give me any sort of advice, I'd really appreciate it!

Bubzie

Estimable
Jan 11, 2016

I appreciate your response webworkings :)

I have been searching for a battery it seems high and low for the past few days, now that I've tinkered and figured out how to remove the old one, but I can't seem to find a replacement.

Do you by chance have any ideas as to a good site I can order one from? I've googled the battery (C11Pn51) along with the model (K013) and the only things that pop up are tutorials on how to 'fix' the device.