Solved! Asus n751jx chipset

Feb 14, 2018
Hi. I have a Q, this laptop asus n751jx-t4028t chipset is not working, the maintenance guys said they tried to replace it like three times, but without success.

Feb 14, 2018

I really haven't asked them .There was no light when the charger is plugged in. They told me that there is a chip that needed replacement. I said fine, do that. After a two weeks they called me said that they couldn't fix it, since they tried twice and after a few hours of testing it is fried again. They gave up. Since the motherboard is expensive and rare here I am stuck with this beauty and can't find solution. I will get back and ask them what is not working exactly. Than I will return much better Answer!

Feb 14, 2018

It was like 5 months since i left it aside. So I guess its some chip which can't get it to work, since they tried to replace it twice while it was there. Before when they checked that that is the problem and asked me if they should replace it for some amount of money and I agreed. Than i got answer like, we can't do anything else we tried.