Question Asus X453M powering on problem.

Sep 20, 2020
First, My laptop is not turning on by pressing the power button.
So i tried searching how to fix it. i already do this solution:
  1. Unplug your charger cord.
  2. Remove the battery.
  3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
  4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
  5. Now put the battery back in.

.Second. i tried cleaning all the parts. like ram. and still not turning on.

i observed that when the battery is inserted then you press the power button. nothing will happen. but when you press it longer, the power indicator will lit steadily as long as the button is being press. when remove the indicator will off.

then i tried to connect the adapter/charger the power Led indicator will automatically lit steadily while the charging indicator has no response. if you remove the charger the power indicator will remain on. it will only turns off when you press the power button longer then remove. it will blink 3 times then off.

.what might be the problem? please. i need it for my studies.

Sep 20, 2020
First, My laptop is not turning on by pressing the power button.
So i tried searching how to fix it. i already do this solution:
  1. Unplug your charger cord.
  2. Remove the battery.
  3. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.
  4. Now plug back in the power/charger cord.
  5. Now put the battery back in.

.Second. i tried cleaning all the parts. like ram. and still not turning on.

i observed that when the battery is inserted then you press the power button. nothing will happen. but when you press it longer, the power indicator will lit steadily as long as the button is being press. when remove the indicator will off.

then i tried to connect the adapter/charger the power Led indicator will automatically lit steadily while the charging indicator has no response. if you remove the charger the power indicator will remain on. it will only turns off when you press the power button longer then remove. it will blink 3 times then off.

.what might be the problem? please. i need it for my studies.
The Laptop charger is working fine 19v output. and the battery i think is also fine i check its output around 8v if laptop is off