Solved! ASUS X555L Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2021
Hi, I have a notebook that is now five years old, but has not been used for a couple of years. The model is: Asus X555L running WINDOWS 10 64Bit , with the following hardware specifications: CPU Intel i5-4210u 1.70 to 2.70 GHz with DRIVER version 10.0.19041.546 , while the graphics DRIVER of the processor Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400 is 20.19. 15.4549 , GPU Nvidia GeForce 840m with version DRIVER: 23.21.13.8857 , which also seems that supports only version 11 of DirectX, but in the details it says that the installed version is 12! Also in the details of the Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework it says that the ACPI\INT3400\2&daba3ff&1 needs an ulterior installation. And the problem is that at the ASUS website this exact model with this hardware it's not available... And once i tried to download the latest Nvidia driver and it was horribly working... So what I would like, would be to be able to get the best compatible drivers and the best possible performance for running video games. Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks.

Last edited:
You didn't say what Windows version you were running. I would run Windows update to get everything current. I agree with the prior response regarding the video drivers. Wouldn't hurt to visit Asus to pick up BIOS and any other updates also. You can sometimes get better Intel related drivers from Intel rather than Windows Update. The whole situation gets pretty confusing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.