12rmds34

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016
Last night when I went to shut down my brand new Asus X555LA it gave me the option to update windows while shut down. I clicked this and when I woke up the next morning and turned it on a page came up saying "configuring windows features 100% complete dont turn off your computer". I have read many websites and none are helping ashtray all tell me to go to my settings , which I can't get to!!!! I'm really frustrated, and yes I have tried turning it on and off again, the page just comes back up! Please help

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Do a hard reboot first, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it back up and see if it will load normally.
- If it doesn't boot up try loading it in Safe Mode, while the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it load Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode.
- Once loaded in Safe Mode do run System Restore, restore it back to an earlier date or time before it even had that problem.
- If all these will not work your last resort would be to run a clean install of Windows.

TRENDING THREADS