Asus Zenfone 2 GO Black screen Problem

ShahuZaan

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
I bought an ASUS zenfone 2 GO Pro a month ago. After a week when i was playing a video on youtube suddenly the phone slip from my hand and fell on the bed. Next when i tried to open my phone it didnt. after a while i found out the phone was working but the screen was still black. However i turned back to normal after i kept it for several hours. This samething happened to me again the otherday, but still after sometime it came backto normal. the third time it went black it never came back! so i took it to a shop and they repaired the phone and gave it back to me. It worked fine for about 2 weeks until that happened again. i know for surely that if i take it to the shop they will do the samething and it would obviously be a waste of money. so i thought i will fix it my self. But so far i found no clue. Bytheway my phone still can recieve messages, get phone calls and i can feel the buttons vibrate when i touch them!

Any help from anyone will be very helpful!
thanks,:ange:

Solution
Well, how long ago did you purchase it? Some places give you 90 days. Manufacturers can give you anywhere from 90 days to a year. Your best bet would be to contact the manufacturer and see.
So it is just the display that is giving you problems. That happens.

If you are comfortable opening up the phone, you are going to have to check it thoroughly to find what connections are either disconnected, loose, or damaged. This is most likely the issue in your case, since you said it hit something soft and not a floor or something hard.

If you are not sure how to check/or what to check, I am sure there are videos online that can walk you through it. Each phone is a tad different inside (not to mention each manufacturer).

ShahuZaan

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016

'
That sound very hard. DO you think that the ASUS service center will repair it for me free? because it is still down warranty....
and also i would be pleased if you give me a link of a video like that...

Pankaj_30

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
I too have the same problem but In my case i don't think my device has fallen some time.
I don't know what i need to do..Do i need to update the software or go to the service center.

Feb 19, 2018
My zen4 always goes black screen everytime it fell off. My solution just i open back cover, unscrew carefully, take off battery, put it back again, assemble everything back, push power button and the screen will be back normally again. If not, repeat the same. Pull out battery and put it back. But please do this on your own risk. Just telling you guys, after wasting my time to go to centre and they just took a minute or two to solve it, better i do it myself. As long it work fine.